Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trail Journals setup

I took another step in preparing for my Appalachian Trail thru-hike. A few weeks ago I logged onto Trailjournals.com and set up my profile. Trailjournals.com is the consumate hiking page with links to photo's, gear lists, AT links, and the place for my trail journals as I post them. My website is almost finished and once my friend helps me get it online, I'll have a direct link to my trailjournals page on that website (as well as ELEVEN). If you're interested in logging on now and seeing my trailjournals page, follow the link HERE. If you can't use the link and need to copy and paste, the address is www.trailjournals.com/unclesam

As many of you know, thru-hikers usually go my trail names when on the trail. Sometimes the person chooses their own name and sometimes the trail names the hiker. I lean towards the latter as more authentic, but for now I'm going by the name, Uncle Sam. I have some pretty awesome nephews and nieces, and many people think my career makes me, "The Man", so I figured Uncle Sam was a good trail name for now.

If any of this interests you, follow the link and sign into my guest book.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Stopped at the locks a lot as a kiddo. My dad always had a sort of reverence towards them.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home