Some awesome news for my writing future
- I ran a limited run of "First Editions" of my book and sold almost forty copies. I used it to pay for an actual editor to edit the book.
- After getting it back, I spent a week reworking the manuscript and correcting all the things I swore I'd already fixed.
- After that, I formatted the edit onto an electronic copy and sent it to the publisher.
- I bought a copy and verified all the changes were entered, and then shared with the guys on CPS.
- Then the following happened:
When this becomes public, I'll put the link here. I've never had more than a passing thought I could make money from my writing, but things are starting to look that way. Pretty awesome news.
In the time being, the publishing company I'm using is running a sale through July 15th. 20% off any order. If you're interested, the link is here... http://www.lulu.com/?cid=071111_en_email_BIG305
Get it while it's hot.