Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, darn it

I missed a day. I had every intention of posting, but then my Lady and I fell asleep on the couch watching TV. I awoke at 12:05 and introduced the palm of my hand to my forehead with a groan. But in a midnight-hour-justification of NaBloPoMo's thirty posts in thirty days, I've decided to post a half hour late.

My Lady has left for home, and I shall now leave for bed. My apologies once again to all four of ELEVEN's readers for the late post. Goodnight, all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

And here I thought my computer was just refusing to refresh cause it didn't show me an 'eleven' post when I checked my blogroll!

But, no fear, it's only 10:35 here!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

You call this a post?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

GHOST!!!!!!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Melissa Blair said...

Doesn't it just say you need 30 posts in 30 days? Just post twice in the same day :). Glad to hear things are going well for you, Sam.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home