Saturday, November 03, 2012

27 days still to read

I have so many things in my head to write about, it's hard to choose which one to go with.

Instead of trying to figure it out, I think I'll share something else that's been on my mind.

I get a lot of spam comments that Blogger stops from going onto the actual post. I still get to read them in my email, but most of them are advertisements for medications or timeshares or other such nonsense, so I usually just delete them. Well, yesterday I opened one of them and then clicked on the post which was from NaBloPoMo, 2009. It seems (I don't really remember) everyone participating that year asked everyone else a list of questions. These weren't general questions anyone could answer, but direct to that one person. The particular post this spam comment brought up included very personal and real questions from Kimmy to me... the kind of questions so real some people might shy away from answering. Well, I didn't shy away and it was a fascinating conversation.

(Here's a link to the post if anyone cares: LINK. )

You two ladies (or anyone else I guess) interested in doing this for 2012? If so, post your questions in a comment and let me know if you'd like some of your own questions.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back tonight. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Holy smokes ... that was a lifetime ago. I'm in. :)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

My mistake... it was actually 2007 not '09. It really was a long time ago. A bit strange to see the ex commenting, but also telling I didn't have anything real deep to share. Hmm... thought-provoking, to say the least.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Wow! Going back to 2007! What a lifetime ago. The kid question got quite a bit of conversation, I see. I must have asked it out of curiosity, wondering what to expect for when we came out of the "childfree closet"

I'm totally game for some question-asking this year! I'll have to come up with some, and I'll be awaiting whatever you all have for me!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home