Saturday, February 13, 2010

The hits just keep coming

So now my Dad is headed to the hospital. Not sure why or all the complications he's having, but he's probably on his way as I write this.

I called my Mom tonight and she was very concerned about him. My sisters have been doing an amazing job taking care of my parents but Mom was convinced my Dad needed me. So I called and talked him into going to the hospital. My Mom is usually the stubborn one about doctors, etc., but Dad just wasn't making any decisions. I kind of took away the option of 'going' and instead made him decide on 'which' hospital he was going to. I'm not sure if my phone call made him act but I think he needed me to talk him through it.

Mom called me after and thanked me and wondered if her heart attack scare was God's way of getting her out of the house and getting Dad to go to the hospital. He feels safe when she's there and not having her around seems to have made an impact.

So I'm asking for your prayers again. My Mom isn't out of the woods and is still in the hospital with her heart. And now my Dad. Please, anyone who does, please pray. Thanks, friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my prayers continue!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

Praying Sam, praying.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Connie Mae said...

I will be praying for you and your family!! May God put HIS mighty hand in the situation and take care of it all!!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Birdie said...

Praying!Love you guys!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sam, Lisa and I will be praying too. Please keep us posted.

peace my friend. peace.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I'm so sorry to read all this. Keep us informed when you can.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home