Thursday, February 10, 2011

Words for tomorrow

I know it can be easy to overstay my welcome in regards to posts about my life without Ell. Knowing that line may be close for some of Eleven's readers, I still risk crossing it by sharing one more post. Here are some, "words" I've received from people as intentions of encouragement. It's amazing how cliche some of them are while still being exactly what I needed when I received them.

--All things old shall be made new.

--Isaiah 43:18-19

18. Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.

19. See I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.

--Keep looking forward - new adventures lie ahead.

--Shape the future by dealing with the present.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

It is your heart....that is not tiring to hear of. I am still watching over my shoulder for the mysterious stalker though!

11:47 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I Love You! You are an amazing brother. I morn with you the loss of your love, but I know that God has a plan for you, for your life. The key is to be quiet enough to hear Him speak.

Love You
-Kriss

8:23 AM  
Blogger Kimmy said...

As far as I'm concerned you will never overstay your welcome when posting about what's in your heart. We all love you here. Share away!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

Theres no "overstaying" as you out it. If someone thinks so, they are off their rocker. Praying for you.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

no lines crossed when your heart is feeling. you post on sam.

9:25 AM  
Blogger ChelChel said...

Let it all out- People do not HAVE to read your Blog, they choose to, and that means they are interested in what is going on in your life, this is your forum to speak how you feel- keep doing it.
Chel

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home