Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The second greatest day of the year

You didn't think I was going to let 1/11/11 go by without a post, did you?

So what could I possibly write about that would be deserving of such an awesome date? How about this.....

Thank you.

To all of you who have prayed for me.
To all of you who have prayed for my Dad.
To all of you who have prayed for my family.
To all of you I call friends.
To all of you that call me a friend.
To all of you that read Eleven.
To all of you who comment on Eleven.
To all of you that still write on your own blog.
To all of you that inspire me with what you write on your own blog.
To all of you that make me laugh with what you write on your own blog.
To all of you who smile more than you cry.
To all of you who cry more than you smile.
To all of you who are pretty.
To all of you who are ugly.
To all of you who are normal.
To all of you who are thankful we live in 2011 so we could have fun with the number, 11.
To all of you who could care less about this great day or the number, 11.
To all of you who appreciate the apple as a glorious food.
To all of you who appreciate chocolate as equally glorious.
To all of you who have gifted me one of those glorious foods.
To all of you who think cheese is a better food than either one of those.
To all of you who live close.
To all of you who live far away.
To all of you who live far enough away I don't have to make up excuses to not visit you.
To all of you that have read this entire list.
To all of you who would keep reading if I made it longer.
To all of you who are thankful this is the last comment.

Thank you.
And happy 1/11/11 day to all of you. YAY for ELEVEN!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome. I can't wait for 11/11/11.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

So I totally missed 1:11am. (I was awake, but didn't even think of it.)

Then, I'm standing in the kitchen trying to make some semblance of the oatmeal out of the slop Arielle was trying to get me to feed Kahlena when I glance at the microwave and it says 11:12. I rush around to all the digital clocks in the house, the only kind to have imo, and not a one was slower.

Well I'm sitting in my office with one of those weird self setting clocks, my computer, and my phone, and notice it is 1:09. I think to myself, you're going to get this, you're going to get this, you're going to get this...you won't miss it now... concentrate... concentrate... gosh darn! How did it get to be 4:30??????

Maybe I should set my alarm for 11:11pm? Or invest in some attention deficit treatment.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Swedish Mama said...

Love you and your post. Great honor to your number. And the parts of my Dad I see in you. Too tired to say it any better.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You Rock!!! I'm glad you are my brother!!! Love You!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ha!! love this :) i could check off almost all of those :) you are too fun.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Looking foward to some Friday funnies!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home