Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday Funny

Hank, an 80 year old man, went in for his yearly physical. All of his tests came back with normal results. When the doctor came in he sat down and said, "Hank, everything looks great. Physically you are doing really good. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?"

Hank replied, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he made a deal with me. When I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, POOF, the light goes on. When I'm done, POOF, the light goes off. I say a little prayer of thanks and go back to bed. As long as I say that prayer, our deal is good."

"Wow! That's incredible." the doctor said.

Later in the day the doctor called Hank's wife. "Ethel," he said, "Hank is doing fine. But I had to call you because I'm in awe of something he told me. Is it true that when he gets up in the middle of the night the light turns on, POOF, and then turns off, POOF, when he's done?"

"Oh my gosh!" Ethel exclaimed. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Great way to start friday off!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home