Thursday, November 01, 2007

November it is

So, I came to the Inn to meet my secret partner to plan our attack on an unsuspecting world. In checking my blogroll I find that Kimmy has extended a challenge to blog every day of this month. The weird part is I almost never blog on Thursday's. (You know, the big build-up to Friday Funnies.) As such I almost never check my blogroll. So I almost missed this. But have no fear ----- Sam is here. Get used to it. Wait, that's another phrase. Never mind. Anyway, I'm gonna try to do this. I have limited access to the Internet on the weekends, but I think I can make it work. Good so far. One day down, 29 more to go.

Oh, and I get to eat meat today. But I haven't. Go figure.

Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Oh yeah!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

quick!! go get a steak before you go back and do another month!

seriously though... that would kill your colon. and being vegeterian is way cheaper than eating meat with every meal. Don't rush yourself into eating meat again. just let the good times roll... and the veggies...

12:24 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I hear these comments aren't working. This is a test.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home