Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Day four

Aside from partisan or topical talk, one thing this election season has done is really spark an interest in voting. I heard a news blurb this morning that the pollsters predict an average 80% turnout; some areas could even be higher. If those kind of numbers happen it will be a record. That's awesome. I don't care about all the different reasons it's happening or arguments about the outdated electoral college, I'm just excited to see the involvement in our democratic process.

If you haven't yet, vote. And while you're at it, click on Dave & Betsy's blog in my blogroll and take their anonymous survey. I'm interested in seeing the results.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Blair said...

So true! Let's hope the interest keeps up for voting in non-presidential elections as well.

Love the daily posts on your blog!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home