Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Movie Night

Tuesday nights have become a movie night for my Lady and I. Tonight we chose a movie from Redbox (my first experience with it) called, The Tree of Life. We're only forty minutes into it and we're both kind of annoyed with it. It's an awkward movie including a fifteen minute visual depiction of the creation of the Earth. There's been very little dialogue except for random quoting of scripture. I have a few people in my head I want to recommend it too for the oddness that it portrays, but that may change if it progresses in the same unusual path with little to no storyline.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Yep. The whole thing sucked. Sucked the big one. That's a couple hours we're not getting back.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Ghost!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Someone just recommended this movie to me. Told me it was thought provoking. Getting it in on Netflix today. Weird.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

GHOST

11:43 AM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

This is the post I choose for my "ghost" submission.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home