Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Gear Review

If anyone's interested, I did a gear review for the backpack I'm taking on the Appalachian Trail. The backpacking/camping trip we took this past weekend was the first time I've used it, so I thought I'd talk about my thoughts on its performance. Probably not a very interesting read for most, but if you like backpacking or are following my AT e-newsletters you may find it useful.

Click on the NoDoze link near the bottom of my blogroll or type nodoze.wordpress.com in your address bar to read my review.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Peripety said...

I'm going to have to show my dad that. He loves reading stuff like that. I used to get Backpacker, actually! In high school, for about 2 years. I really enjoyed hiking, etc., and just was inspired by everything, checking out gear, the photos, destination sites. Actually if I had the $ i'd get it again for inspirational photographs. You did a great job on the review. Also, I read your other previous blog, and just know how you feel. I was reminscing on my good old days, with some great friends and times. But, we have to move on. That's what God wants us to do, and keep focused on him, and accept changes. God bless you, Same!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home