Sunday, November 04, 2007

The official re-introduction

So I finally had some meat. And since we were on the road, I wasn't able to eat a very balanced diet. So most of what I've eaten in the last few days has been meat. Here's the list...

Chipotle Carnitas (Shredded Pork) burrito.
Two ballgame hotdogs
One brat, also at the game
Sausage at Karin's house

All of the above in a 24 hour space of time.

Not a long list, but when compared to the fact that the only other food I ate in the same time frame was a bowl of ice cream, 2 pancakes, and 2 pickles, it's a lot. There was no upset stomach or anything, which I didn't expect. I've always had an iron constitution. Now that I look back, almost all of the meat I had was of the pig variety. Not sure what that means, but it's interesting. One thing is for sure, I need a salad. Seriously, I'm craving a salad. I gotta go find me something green.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Thats a lot of meat (thats what she said)

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It means you are not Jewish.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home