Friday, October 06, 2006

Friday Funny

I borrowed this from Guy who borrowed it from someone else.

A baldheaded ole man was about two hours from San Diego when he was flagged down by a man whose truck had broken down. The man walked up to the ole man and asked, "Are you going to San Diego?" "Sure," the baldheaded ole man answered, "do you need a lift?" "Not for me. I'll be spending the next three hours fixing my truck. My problem is I've got two chimpanzees in the back of my truck which have to be taken to the San Diego Zoo. They're a bit stressed already and I don't want to keep them on the road all day. Could you possibly take them to the zoo for me? I'll give you $100 for your trouble."

"I'd be happy to," said the baldheaded ole man. So the chimpanzees were ushered into the back seat of his car and carefully strapped into their seat belts. And off they went.

Five hours later, the truck driver was driving through the heart of San Diego when suddenly he was horrified! There was the baldheaded ole man walking down the street holding hands with the two chimps, much to the amusement of a big crowd. The truck driver screeched to a stop off the side of the road and ran over to the baldheaded ole man. "What the heck are you doing here?" he demanded. "I gave you $100 to take these chimpanzees to the zoo."

"Yes I know you did," said the baldheaded ole man, "but we had money left over...so now we're going to Sea World!"

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home