Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Funny

While I usually don't bother myself with lawyer jokes [I mean, it's just too easy,] this one made me laugh so I thought I'd share it........

An investment counselor decided to go out on her own. She was very diligent, so business kept coming in. Pretty soon she realized she needed an in-house counsel. The investment banker decided to hire a young lawyer and posted an ad in the city newspaper.

"As I'm sure you understand," she started off with one of the first applicants, "in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question." She leaned forward. "Mr. Mayberry, are you an honest lawyer?"

"Honest?" replied the prospect. "Let me tell you about honest. Why, I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education, and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my first case."

"Impressive. And what sort of case was that?" asked the investment counselor.

The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted, "He sued me for the money."

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home