Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday Funny

As a child, the word "Fart" was considered a bad word in our house. I don't even remember what we were supposed to say instead, but I know we got yelled at something fierce if my Mom heard that word. As a result, whenever we heard it in public, where Mom couldn't yell at us, we laughed a lot.
I found a list of alternative phrases on CPS that would have been fun to use instead of "Fart." I thought I'd share them with all of you today. Throw a couple of these around and you'll be sure to get a laugh or two. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. Anal Salute
2. Beep your horn
3. Blast the chair
4. Blat
5. Blow Mud
6. Blow the big brown horn
7. Bottom blast
8. Bottom burp
9. Break wind
10. Butt burp
11. Butt trumpet
12. Butt tuba
13. Buttock bassoon
14. Cut a stinker
15. Cut the cheese
16. Cut the wind
17. Drop a bomb
18. Flatulate
20. Flatulence
21. Float an air biscuit
22. Funky rollers
23. Gaseous intestinal by-products
24. HUMrrhoids
25. Honk
26. Let a Beefer
27. Let each little bean be heard
28. Mating call of the barking spider
29. Mexican jet propulsion
30. One-gun salute
31. Pass gas
32. Pass wind
33. Poot
34. Puff, the Magic Dragon!
35. Rebuild the ozone layer one poof at a time
36. Rectal honk
37. Rectal shout
38. Ripple ****
39. Shoot the cannon
40. Singe the [noun] (e.g. carpet)
41. Step on a duck
42. The colonic calliope
43. The gluteal tuba
44. Toot your own horn
45. Trouser cough
46. Trouser trumpet

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Adrienne said...

Hmm...it really does delete it. :p

So, as I was saying.

We had the same rule growing up. As a result, I tend to discourage Arielle from saying it. Her fav aunties have her saying "Cut the cheese" on a regular basis, however, I think I'm going to go with 'trouser cough'.

Can't you hear it now? "Oh, excuse me, I had a trouser cough." "Eh? Come again?" "A trouser cough. You know? A rectal honk - A butt burp?"

This should work.

Good, but odd, cat story, by the way!

4:22 PM  
Blogger lyndsay said...

oooh thats a toughy i think my favortite is funky rollers

12:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is great. I'm gonna have to pick one of them for the kids to start using. ;) Camden thinks fart is funny, but I'm not real keen on it. My sister always made her kids say "putt-putt". I thought it was kinda weird..."oops, I putt-putted." HUMrrhoids gave me a good laugh.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Thats Hilarious

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home