Last week I was telling someone how much I love those blog tags that get people to talk about little or unknown facts about themselves. And then this week I get tagged by Kimmy for the exact same type of thing. How cool is that?! So here we go...
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.1. One of my greatest joys in life is turning calendars to the next month. 2. I grew up in a house where my parents raised me to eat everything I was offered or I had taken. Now that I'm an adult I have a longer list than most of stuff I don't eat or drink.3. My favorite food is apples.4. I have more unsecured debt than any of my friends. I'm slowly changing that.5. I've never had a birthday party. I had cake and gifts with family as a kid, but I've never had a party specifically for my birthday with my friends. 6. I washed my cars yesterday, inside and out, to go to a VW show that I thought was this weekend but is actually next weekend. My wife thought it was hilarious.7. I've been writing certain thoughts, ideas, theories, etc. in a book for 6 or 7 years. If this book were to be made public it would surely offend and/or shock many many people.8. I was a virgin when I got married.Alright, who to tag that hasn't been tagged already or at least are still talking to me???LyndsayKyleAndrewBradSteveEvanKarinDave from CPS
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blog post of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they’re tagged (cut and run).
I really do love these things. It's so neat to find out off-the-wall stuff about people I think I know fairly well. Well, off to save the world.